Sysinternals Suite By Mark Russinovich http://download.sysinternals.com/files/SysinternalsSuite.zip is an essential group of tools for anyone working with Microsoft platforms.
An easy way to get a CMD prompt as SYSTEM is to grab PSEXEC from Microsoft Sysinternals:
1. Download PSEXEC and unzip to some folder.
2. Open an elevated CMD prompt as an administrator.
3. Navigate to the folder where you unzipped PSEXEC.EXE
PSEXEC -i -s -d CMD
5. You will have a new CMD prompt open, as though by magic.
6. Type the following in the new CMD prompt to prove who you are:
Sysinternals Live is a service that enables you to execute Sysinternals tools directly from the Web without hunting for and manually downloading them. Simply enter a tool’s Sysinternals Live path into Windows Explorer or a command prompt as https://live.sysinternals.com/<toolname> or \\live.sysinternals.com\tools\<toolname>.
You can view the entire Sysinternals Live tools directory in a browser at https://live.sysinternals.com.